Have you been looking for a company that you can feel good about the services it delivers? One that has a solid reputation for quality, integrity, and has been in business for several decades? HRMC may be that company you've been looking for. We have been in the People Business since 1982 and continue our dedication to the quality and value of our services.
What does HRMC do? We find and connect the best talent for businesses (Executive Search / Recruitment), develop the skills and abilities of employees (Coaching / Training), and help people successfully land new, meaningful employment following job loss (Career Transition / Outplacement). As HRMC's Project / Services Coordinator, you will wear many hats in supporting our team in delivering quality consulting services to our corporate customers and individual clients.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of HRMC's programs and service delivery procedures
- Manage/coordinate the entire delivery cycle of outplacement assignments; monitor client progress and collaborate with HRMC career coaches to ensure delivery of highest quality service
- Assist in development/delivery of consulting projects
- Update and maintain various information databases; generate standard reports
- Processing, organizing and tracking of consulting assignments; documenting project activities clearly and concisely to provide comprehensive history
- Provide editing/proofing and assistance in the development of proposals, marketing or seminar materials, client resumes/cover letters, and general correspondence as needed
- Edit/update company website and social media pages
- Provide general administrative assistance (answering phones, opening/closing office, etc.)
- Ability to work with different team members in a highly collaborative environment
- Customer service oriented with strong drive to help the team, clients, and customers
- Must be self-motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks; possess effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Strong written (spelling, grammar) and verbal communication skills, including ability to adapt messages for and effectively communicate with a variety of audiences
- Technology Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); contact management/CRM software; familiarity with technology applications such as Google Suite, Adobe, and Zoho is a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably involving regular customer/client contact
- High School degree required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
HRMC provides competitive pay commensurate with your experience level along with paid time off, holidays and a flexible work schedule. We embrace a hybrid work environment that includes a blend of in-office and remote work as appropriate. This opportunity is structured as Part-time or Contract employment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying